Mommy and Bull leave the safety of their caves to join Sean Patrick Fannon for a sneak peak at the imminently upcoming Savage Worlds RIFTS setting.
During our interview, Sean answers how he got Kevin Siembieda to let his baby go play with the Savage Worlds kids, how the SW version handles stuff like MEGA DAMAGE, what old favorites from the original Palladium line will make their return, where the timeline will start, why “conversion” is the wrong idea, new artwork, and where to follow the progress.
Sean will be back on future shows GMing the RIFTS actual play we recorded and answering our questions on world building, game design, and his history in gaming.
Also on this episode ….
SavageCast joined Kristian Serrano and Ron Blessing on the Savage Bloggers Network [watch the video] [listen to the podcast]. We talked about how the Rocky Mountain Savages came about and the legacy of old pod casts spawning new pod casts and SW groups and the butterfly effect that brings us a large and growing Savage Community across the country and now the world over.
Chime in: Derek Johnson vs. Kristian Serrano – who has the most velvety Savage Worlds podcasting voice?
* Weird War I:
GM Screen Inserts
New Adventure: Raid on Fort Douaumont
Pre-order Bundle at Pinnacle store
Player’s Guide, War Master’s Handbook, on discount at DriveThruRPG, Combat Maps also available
*Melior Via continues to expand their Accursed setting with the last PDF in the World of Morden series, Accursed: Bone and Barrow.
* Codex Infernus: The Savage Guide to Hell from Gun Metal Games Now available on DriveThruRPG $14.99
– New Edges, Arcane Backgrounds, Demonic Races
– Guidelines for creating angelic and hell-forged weapons, blessing items, creating cults, demonic
possession and pacts with the devil, a gazetteer and a history of hell according to various cultures
* Primeval Thule Campaign Setting for Savage Worlds from Sasquatch Game Studio PDF $19.95
Primeval Thule is a sword-and-sorcery campaign setting now redesigned for Savage Worlds in conjunction with Ross Watson and Sean Patrick Fannon of Evil Beagle Games!
* Fuhgeddaboudit! from Just Insert Imagination – Pay What You Want
Fuhgeddaboudit! is a mob and road movie, sandbox adventure for Savage Worlds. It is Las Vegas, 1968 and your group has been ordered to make a troublesome accountant disappear. It’s a pleasant drive out to the desert, what could possibly go wrong?
– Make them an offer they can’t refuse
* New banner on the PEG site. Could this be a clue to something coming up real soon?
* Product links on our website are now affiliate links with DriveThruRPG, so if you want to pick up one of the games we mention or anything else at DriveThruRPG, use our link or click through to the site with the DriveThruRPG banner ad and SavageCast will earn credit with the site at no cost to you. You buy games so we can buy games, then we’ll tell you about those games and the circle continues.
Appearing: Christopher Landauer, Chris Fuchs, Sean Patrick Fannon, Carinn Seabolt, Wendy Reischl
Intro: Derek Johnson
Music: Mike Willard
Editing: Chris Sniezak